Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Bicycle Tuesday - Lucky Seven

To everyone, I'd just like to take a minute to share my thoughts on how lucky that I've been to have all of your support while preparing for my upcoming summer with Bike & Build.  Between individual donations, donations not even asked for, everyone who showed up to the booster night fundraiser, and everyone who has given their own personal time in spreading the word about my trip, contacting businesses for donations, and sought out other donors, THANK YOU!!!!!!

There have been some naysayers and some that want no part of supporting the cause, but by and large everyone has had good things to say about Bike & Build and Affordable Housing.  I feel incredibly blessed to have such wonderful friends and family around me right now.  You are all wonderful people and I am lucky to know all of you! Thanks!

Now, for the bicycling part....

Life is like riding a bicycle - in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving.
~Albert Einstein


No comments:

Post a Comment