Thursday, March 6, 2014

Fundraising Update

Over 3/4 of the way there!!!

It's official, I am currently at 77% of my minimum fundraising goal of $4,500!  A hearty thank you to everyone who has donated so far, and thank you in advance to everyone that is planning to donate!  I still have my two main fundraising event up and coming, so please come and join me at the...
  • Bike & Build Booster!  Tomorrow (Friday, March 7th) at 6-9pm at the East End Arts Carriage House in Riverhead, NY.  You can send me a message at crosscountrydan@gmail.com for more information on this event.

  • Trivia Night Fundraiser!  Thursday, March 27th from 7-11pm at the Chesapeake Bay Environmental Center in Grasonville, MD.  For more information, please click on this link.
  •  
While I am on the home stretch of my donations, there is no reason just to stop at just $4,500 when you're supporting a great cause like affordable housing!  As I've told my donors before, only half of my minimum fundraising goal actually goes straight towards putting on this great trip.  The other half is given directly back to affordable housing groups (large and small) in grants and donations, which I get to help choose.  Keeping in mind that this is all for affordable housing, let's see how much we can raise together!

Thank you again for taking a look at my blog and for all of your generosity and support for affordable housing!  Please consider  joining me at one of my upcoming fundraising events (and inviting all of your friends)!  Both are bound to be a lot of fun :)

Cheers,
Dan

Source: http://www.peopleforbikes.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment