Friday, May 16, 2014

Day 1 - My Adventure Has Begun



And I'm off! Day 1 of my 80 day Bike and Build summer has come to an end and now I'm laying here looking forward to tomorrow! Already I've had a great time and met some awesome people, so all is well :)

We had a great time driving down from Stevensville, MD to Jacksonville, FL over the last couple days. After an overnight stay in Charleston (where we enjoyed a short bike ride and some celebratory pre-trip drinks down by the ocean). Five people with bags and bikes all in a Chevy Tahoe made the final push from Charleston to Jacksonville today, where we arrived in style and got right to work with orientation!



To everyone who had supported me and donated to the cause, I'd like to send out a huge thank you straight to you! Bike & Build promises to provide an awesome summer of doing good and I really couldn't do it without you. Thank you from the bottom if my heart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment