Thursday, February 6, 2014

Bike Mail

I just got word yesterday afternoon that my summer steed, a Giant Defy 2, is on its way!  I'll say that my mountain bike is definitely looking forward to having a sleek and light-weight younger brother to keep it company (or is it sister?  I don't know yet!).  Thanks goes again to Giant Bicycles for helping with the price of our bicycles as a B&B corporate sponsor, to Bokoo Bikes for assembling and packaging our bikes and providing great deals on gear, and to all of you who have donated to the cause so far!

A new bicycle is on its way!

As the summer gets closer, I can only manage to get more and more anxious about wanting to get out on the bike and on the road.  While I cannot yet even begin to imagine what my summer is going to look like, I can say that it will be very hot, exhausting, filled with hard work, and (most importantly) incredible. If nothing else, I am excited to find out what's in store!

After first making a map of my bicycle's shipping route, I got on the map kick and decided to map the Bike & Build Southern US (SUS) 2014 route!  Sadly, MapMyRide decided to crash and not to save the route, so I'll have to make it again another time, but I did get a nice screenshot first!

Bike & Build SUS 2014, courtesy of MapMyRide


No comments:

Post a Comment