Sunday, June 22, 2014

Day 33 - Build Day 10 (Habitat For Humanity)

Well, it turns out that I'm not completely well yet and my lack of appetite was signaling that I needed some more rest, so rest I got. I'm extremely bummed out that I missed or first Dallas build day with Habitat for Humanity because of the cold, but I must get better soon!!! I'm definitely going to be there tomorrow! Today, I started in and slept a while and when I could sleep no more, started watching Game of Thrones with Liz and Hannah.

Tonight, Sally dazzled us with her generosity once more by taking us on an evening catamaran cruise on Lake Ron Hubbard. I've been really wanting to go on a sailboat ride this summer, so that was just the icing on the cake for me (and I even got to steer the boat for a while). There are few words to accurately describe how great of a host that Sally has been, but know that we are all quite grateful. A delicious fajitas dinner sealed the deal and I am now ready for bed. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment